Installment Payment PlanThe University of Connecticut now offers an optional installment payment plan for fee bills. Students and families who desire a payment plan contract directly with the University of Connecticut.
For those desiring to participate, fall enrollments begin approximately June 25th of each year and spring enrollments begin approximately November 25th. The enrollment period ends on the tenth day of classes of each semester (i.e., at the end of “Add/Drop”). Please note that if you enroll after the first installment is due you will be required to pay any “catch up” installments at the time of enrollment.
The plan is interest-free, however, there is an enrollment fee of $45 per semester, and it is necessary to re-enroll in the plan each semester.
To access the plan:
- Log in here: studentadmin.uconn.edu with the student's NetID and password.
- Click on Pay Fee Bill by e-Check, Manage Payment Plan under "Finances"
- Go to Bill and Payment Suite
The semester installment payment plan has several advantages:
- Set up quickly and easily on a self-service basis
- Students may grant payment plan access to one or more authorized users
- Automatic e-mail notifications concerning changes in your fee bill and the impact on your payment plan budget
The University of Connecticut recognizes that paying for higher education represents one of life’s largest investments. Our goal is to give you as many tools as possible to assist with that and we hope this optional new program will be of value to you.
Please click here to see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Address||233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4100
Storrs, CT 06269-4100