Becoming an Authorized User or Designating someone to be an Authorized UserBecoming an Authorized User is a very important step to becoming involved and staying informed about your student ‘s university fee bill.
Follow the steps below with your student(s) to become an authorized user:
- Ask your student to log in here: studentadmin.uconn.edu with their NetID and password.
- Once logged in ,Under "Finances", click on Pay Fee Bill by e-Check, Manage Payment Plan, Authorize User
- Student will be directed to the Bill and Payment Suite
- Click on “Authorized User” tab to give others the ability to log in on your behalf and access your account information.
- In order to view your student’s fee bill and other financial information it is very important that your student answers “yes” to both options listed.
- Then click on “Add User” and enter the last four digits of your student’s 7-digit student ID number and click “I Agree”.
- An email will be sent to your email address with your log in information and a link to the log-in site.
If you wish to create more than one authorized user, simply follow the above instructions again.
You and your student will receive an email notification when a fee bill has been generated and is ready to view. You can also view “Current Activity” to see up-to-date information, make free e-check payments, or sign up for the UConn payment plan!
|Address||233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4100
Storrs, CT 06269-4100