Becoming an Authorized User or Designating someone to be an Authorized UserBecoming an Authorized User is a very important step to becoming involved and staying informed about your student ‘s university fee bill.
Follow the steps below with your student(s) to become an authorized user:
- Ask your student to log in here: https://payplan.uconn.edu/C21646_tsa/web/login.jsp with their student ID number and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the tabs along the top of the screen and click on “Authorized Users".
- Click on “Add an Authorized User” and fill in your email address.
- In order to view your student’s fee bill and other financial information it is very important that your student answers “yes” to both options listed.
- Then click on “Add User” and enter the last four digits of your student’s 7-digit student ID number and click “I Agree”.
- An email will be sent to your email address with your log in information and a link to the log-in site.
- Follow the instructions to log in and fill out the prompted information fields.
If you wish to create more than one authorized user, simply follow the above instructions again.
You and your student will receive an email notification when a fee bill has been generated and is ready to view. You can also view “Current Activity” to see up-to-date information, make free e-check payments, or sign up for the UConn payment plan!
|Address||233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4100
Storrs, CT 06269-4100